Teacher Application Process
1. Complete Teacher Application.
2. Ask the following people to submit a recommendation form on your behalf. (The link to the form will be automatically emailed to them as part of this application process)
- Your Pastor
- Your Employer or Professor
- A Friend or Colleague
3. After your application and three recommendation forms are received the recruiter will give your application materials to the Teacher Screening Committee. The recruiter will let you know of your acceptance.
An invitation to serve at CRICS will be contingent on the following:
- Criminal background clearance
- Approved health history form and doctor’s approval following a physical exam
- Approved sending organization
- Sufficient financial support raised (Click here for fundraising tips for potential teachers)
- If applicant has children who will be enrolling in CRICS, submission of CRICS student application form(s)
4. Gather documents for work permit and visa (Click here for visa requirements)